Through the Keyhole with
We speak with DASH Water co-founder, Alex Wright, chatting about what is keeping him ticking during lockdown.
In a nutshell: DASH Water is a LAY London drinks table staple. It's simply British sparkling spring water infused with wonky fruit and veg. Co-founders Jack (left) and Alex (right) are reducing food waste whilst making guilt-free fizzy drinks... win-win!
Here's our 'Starter for 10' with Alex...
1. How do you like to start your day?
Cup of tea (English Breakfast, please) and read the news
2. What was the last thing that you heard or read that motivated you?
I am currently reading The Rich Way by Julian Richer which was about how to do business well (pictured below).
3. Fellow founder(s) you admire?
Tristram Stuart (founder, Feedback)
Charles Founder (co-founder, Fever Tree)
Yvon Chouinard (founder, Patagonia)
4. Top 3 Instagram accounts to follow?
Padi TV (@PadiTV)
Dirty Lemon (@Dirtylemon)
5. Shout-out to positive movement doing good things at the movement?
Feedbackg.org are doing a fantastic job supporting UK farms and stopping food going to waste, especially with COVID-19 forcing lower social mobility. They are doing their best to make sure less food is wasted with the 'Pick for Britain' campaign.
6. Last series you binged?
I recently re-watched The Office (UK), it keeps getting better
7. Signature dish when cooking for friends?
My homemade parpadelle seafood pasta is always a winner
8. Quarantine cocktail?
Tequila & tonic
9. Favourite LAY Look?
English Garden (pictured)
10. What does your table look like right now?
Outside, see photo! (above)